Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Come on Wiggy


Boy was that a crazy game last night. I thought Orioles Magic was going to pull one over on us again. What was Ty thinking when he rounded first, that's not the coaches call he obviously thought he could make it. I wouldn't expect that from Millar when he played here. I do have to give credit to Zaun that was so so close of a play at the plate that he just didn't get. Landshark field looked more like a little league game to. There was like no one there which doesn't make sense cause they are having a quite decent season.


On another note Nolan Reimold is going to be a huge contender for the rookie of the year. He is leading the rookies this year in home runs and RBI's and he started out quite a few games in to the season too. I will be going to the game on Saturday and am hoping I'll be able to see something interesting out of him.


What is up with all the trade rumors lately with Huff. He is on fire lately and has totally redeemed himself from bad mouthing Baltimore last year. Now just like Sherrill his worth might not ever got higher then this but still with everything going so good now why trade him away. O and I like how all this talk about the 1st baseman at Norfolk is heating up as soon as Huff trade rumors surface. I think people are getting ahead of themselves with bringing up these prospects. By all means the winning future of the club is in AAA and in Bowie but its going to be like were bringing up someone every other week. It doesn't look as if were going to Disney Land this year so why rush. I say in August start bringing up guys to see how they can handle. But hey what do I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment