Thursday, June 25, 2009

3.14 Pie


OK that was a bad title to this post but whatever. Now we have seen that all Pie is good for is running. He obviously doesn't pay attention to someone running around the bases. I've heard alot about how bad Wieters messed up and yea he did but you cant tell me that play was ruined because of him Felix showed everyone that he wont be starting for quite a long time. At this moment the Orioles are losing 6 nothing so I guess some Magic is going to be needed tonight.


I got some mail today quite a few vintage reprints which doesn't matter because they were of Frank and Brooks Robinson Rookie card as well as Barry Bond, Bench and Nolan Ryan. The guy threw in a couple Ripken cards too.


The O's start a home stand starting with the Nationals on Friday and I'm expecting a sweep to stop the Nationals somewhat recent success(in Nationals terms).

No comments:

Post a Comment